In order to set your preferences, scroll to the bottom of any page on Bible Gateway and click on "Preferences".
After you click on Preferences, you will be taken to the page where you can set your preferences. Here are the preferences you'll find:
- Show denisbeta.info in English or Spanish.
- Search in all available Bibles or just in certain languages.
- Select a default translation and if you want the default Bible to show when you search.
- Show or hide footnotes and cross references in the text.
- Show or hide red-letter text for Jesus' words in Bibles that support this (e.g. CEB, NLT, ESV, HCSB, NASB, NIV, and NKJV).
Once you've set your preferences to your liking, simply scroll to the bottom of the page and click on the "Update your preferences" button.